- a) perhaps not harbor worst advice facing the girl partner;
- b) not vicious, severe otherwise domineering;
- c) not spendthrift but would be more affordable and you may real time in her own means;
- d) shield and you may save her partner’s difficult-obtained income and you can possessions;
- e) always be conscious and chaste in mind and step;
- f) end up being dedicated and you will harbor no thought of one adulterous serves;
- g) getting delicate in the address and you may sincere for action;
- h) getting kind, industrious and hardworking;
- i) getting innovative and compassionate toward the lady partner, and her emotions would be to equate compared to a mother’s like and you may concern towards safety from this lady only guy;
On the days of brand new Buddha, other religious teachers together with talked towards the responsibilities and you can obligations away from a wife for the the girl husband – stressing for example to the responsibility from a spouse bearing an off-spring season towards the partner, rendering loyal service and you can providing conjugal happiness.
They believe one a child is needed to would their funeral service rites to make sure that its once-lifetime will be a good one. The latest failure to find a son on very first girlfriend, gets one brand new freedom to own another wife manageable to acquire a guy. Buddhism will not service this religion.
Centered on just what Buddha trained about the rules off Karma, one is responsible for an individual’s individual step and its own outcomes. Whether a man otherwise a child arrives is decided not because of the a mother nevertheless karma of your own son. Therefore the better-being regarding a dad otherwise daddy does not rely upon new action of the son or grandson. Continuar a ler “Particular organizations are particularly version of from the with a boy on the family members”